Camber Corporation Senior Technical Trainer 16807 in Fairfax, Virginia
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking Sr. Technical Trainer to work remotely.
The objective of the effort is to provide for the installation, re-installation/de-installation, testing, quality control, training, operation, maintenance, sustainment and application of comprehensive Integrated Product Support (IPS) elements for the Rapid Reaction Tunnel Detection (R2TD) Program. The R2TD consists of the passive Border Tunneling Activity Detection System-Linear (BTADS-L), known as A-Kit, and mobile Active Seismic Imaging (ASI) detection systems, known as B-Kit. The Contractor shall support the operation, monitoring and sustainment of these systems.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
· Provide input to A-Kit and B-Kit Training Plans
· Provide support as need to the R2TD program to include pssibly backfilling for FSRs in Afghanistan during leave
· Provide remote training on A-Kit and B-Kit systems
· Support training developer with emphasis on overall training material quality and instructor presentation.
· Understanding of fiber optic cabling to include maintenance, repair and installation
Qualification and Experience:
· Hands on experience with the R2TD A-Kit and B-Kit
· On the ground experience training on the R2TD systems
· Experience with fber optic cable
· Bachelor’s Degree and years of relevant experience
· Active Secret clearance
· All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements
Camber Corporation is part of the Integrated Mission Solutions Group of HII’s Technical Solutions division. Integrated Mission Solutions Group is a leading provider of Agile Software Engineering and Information Technology solutions; All Hazards services; Modeling, Simulation, and Training solutions and services; Unmanned Systems support; Intelligence Analysis and Operations; and Engineering and Management services to Department of Defense, Federal, and commercial customers.
Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber), a subsidiary of Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII) is headquartered in Huntsville, AL. From Camber’s founding in 1990, we have grown to 32 offices, positioned to provide responsive support to our customers across the United States. We deploy personnel to support our customers globally, including many locations in Asia, Africa, and Europe, providing daily interface on technical, programmatic, and operations issues. Overall, more than 1,600 Camber professionals deliver ISO 9001:2008-certified and CMMI ML3 high-value solutions to customers worldwide.
Camber Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled