Camber Corporation OCONUS FSR, Level 2 - 16803 in Bagram, Afghanistan
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking an OCONUS FSR, Level 2 to work out of Afghanistan.
The objective of the effort is to provide for the installation, re-installation/de-installation, testing, quality control, training, operation, maintenance, sustainment and application of comprehensive Integrated Product Support (IPS) elements for the Rapid Reaction Tunnel Detection (R2TD) Program. The R2TD consists of the passive Border Tunneling Activity Detection System-Linear (BTADS-L), known as A-Kit, and mobile Active Seismic Imaging (ASI) detection systems, known as B-Kit. The Contractor shall support the operation, monitoring and sustainment of these systems.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
· Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of fielded systems
· Maintain inventory, prepare order quantities, track resupply activities
· Perform operations and maintenance, prepare materials for shipping
· Perform a variety of functions including warehousing, packaging, shipping, and maintaining, repairing, and operating facilities and/or equipment
· Communicate with customers in person, electronically, or by telephone
· Monitors, collects, and presents near-surface seismic data, coupled with topographical products, for geophysical analysis
· Responsible for software diagnostics reporting and operator level maintenance of all systems
· Performs fiber optic repairs utilizing OTDR equipment and ribbon splicers
· Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve field installation problems on servers, network switches and ports
Qualifications and Experience:
· 5 years of relevant experience
· Experience with Fiber Optic Cables to include splicing, repairs, and installation
· Active Secret clearance
· All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements
Camber Corporation is part of the Integrated Mission Solutions Group of HII’s Technical Solutions division. Integrated Mission Solutions Group is a leading provider of Agile Software Engineering and Information Technology solutions; All Hazards services; Modeling, Simulation, and Training solutions and services; Unmanned Systems support; Intelligence Analysis and Operations; and Engineering and Management services to Department of Defense, Federal, and commercial customers.
Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber), a subsidiary of Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII) is headquartered in Huntsville, AL. From Camber’s founding in 1990, we have grown to 32 offices, positioned to provide responsive support to our customers across the United States. We deploy personnel to support our customers globally, including many locations in Asia, Africa, and Europe, providing daily interface on technical, programmatic, and operations issues. Overall, more than 1,600 Camber professionals deliver ISO 9001:2008-certified and CMMI ML3 high-value solutions to customers worldwide.
Camber Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled