Camber Corporation Program Analyst-17287 in Abingdon, Maryland
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a Program Analyst to work from our Abingdon, MD office.
These personnel will provide support to our Operation Management cell within the Protection and Intelligence (P&I) Business Unit.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
· Support P&I Proposal development by working closely with Capture Managers to process paperwork to bring on teammates (i.e. Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) requests, Teaming Agreement (TA) requests).
· Track all open NDA and TA actions with the Subcontracts Department.
· Coordinate with Director of Operations and Capture Managers for P&I to maintain the Deltek Client RFelationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring all entries are up to date and accurate.
· Work closely with Capture Managers to capture recruiting requirements for proposals.
· Enter job requisitions in the recruiting system Taleo, track resumes received, and update Capture Managers as applications/resumes are received in the system.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite and use of SharePoint
· Experience learning new systems, will be working in multple databases supporting P&I
· Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or 3+ years of administrative experience
· No clearance required, however the candidate must be eligible to get a clearance in the future
· All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements
Camber Corporation is part of the Integrated Mission Solutions Group of HII’s Technical Solutions division. Integrated Mission Solutions Group is a leading provider of Agile Software Engineering and Information Technology solutions; All Hazards services; Modeling, Simulation, and Training solutions and services; Unmanned Systems support; Intelligence Analysis and Operations; and Engineering and Management services to Department of Defense, Federal, and commercial customers.
Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber), a subsidiary of Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII) is headquartered in Huntsville, AL. From Camber’s founding in 1990, we have grown to 32 offices, positioned to provide responsive support to our customers across the United States. We deploy personnel to support our customers globally, including many locations in Asia, Africa, and Europe, providing daily interface on technical, programmatic, and operations issues. Overall, more than 1,600 Camber professionals deliver ISO 9001:2008-certified and CMMI ML3 high-value solutions to customers worldwide.
Camber Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled