Camber Corporation KACE Support Analyst - 15825 in San Antonio, Texas
Camber Corporation has an immediate opening for KACE Support Analysts located in San Antonio, TX. An associate’s degree and minimum of nine (9) years of help desk experience are required. This position will require troubleshooting, as well as analytical and decision making skills in order to provide support and resolution to end user requests on the KACE K1000 Patch Management and Endpoint Security appliance. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder, not requiring sponsorship.
· Analyze, isolate, and resolve US Federal Court system problems with the KACE K1000 Systems Management Appliance. This includes but is not limited to technical, procedural, operational, and functional issues with patch management and deployment
· Provide vulnerability scanning support for court units
· Maintain an on-line log of support requests and related resolution activity of help desk requests received from court staff
Education: Associate’s degree and minimum of nine (9) years’ IT experience
Clearance: Ability to successfully pass a federal background check
Skills Required Of All Applicants:
· Customer service skills
· Problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills
· Able to work and interact with others in a structured / team environment
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Flexibility and adaptability to handle competing work demands
· Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
o Demonstrated ability to communicate to nontechnical audience on technical issues
o Demonstrated ability to communicate on a technical level to a technical audience
· Ability to work flexible hours and be on-call.
· Ability to do limited travel (0 - 4 times a year).
Strong technical skill level and experience is required for the following:
· KACE K1000 Patch Management and Endpoint Security support including installation, scanning and troubleshooting
Other skills and experience in the following areas are recommended:
· Knowledge of other Patch and Asset Management Solutions (e.g. SCCM, IBM BigFix, Zenworks, WSUS)
· CompTIA Security+ Certification
· Microsoft Certified IT Professional Windows 2012 (MCITP)
· Active Directory
· Network (firewalls, VLANs) troubleshooting
· Tenable Security Center and Nessus Scanner Software or ACAS
Camber is now part of the Integrated Mission Solutions Group of Huntington Ingalls Industries Technical Solutions Division.
Camber Corporation employs a diverse mix of skilled professionals who apply their knowledge and experience to creating innovative new solutions for a variety of Government, commercial, and international customers.
Founded as an 8(a) company in 1990, Camber Corporation’s management had the entrepreneurial vision to recognize how existing and emerging technologies could help solve long-standing as well as newly identified problems in the public sector market.
Camber’s initial success with our first customers brought additional work resulting in the hiring of energetic and creative new employees. Within five years, Camber was named to Inc. ’s list of fastest growing companies in the United States (1995, 1996) specializing in: Aviation Sensors and Simulations; Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives (CBRNE) research and development; training and logistical support; project management using Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS); training; and information technology support.
Camber graduated from its 8(a) status in 1998 and has continued to add highly specialized capabilities to its portfolio of services to include: Agile Software Engineering & IT; All Hazards; Modeling, Simulation and Training; Unmanned Systems, Intelligence Analysis and Operations; and Engineering and Management. We are accredited in national and international standards, including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000, and CMMI ML-3, and use these standards to ensure our services and products are consistent and of the highest quality.
Camber Corporation is headquartered in Huntsville, AL with a major workforce concentration in the Washington D.C. / National Capital Region and other locations in the U.S., Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Camber Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled