Camber Corporation Project Director for PACAF 15775 in Honolulu, Hawaii
Camber is seeking a former CAF enlisted leader to become the project director to provide support to fighter squadrons across all of PACAF.
● Bachelor’s degree with ten (10) years of related PM professional experience.
● Possess and maintain Secret -The selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
● Demonstrated experience presenting material to senior Government officials and key stakeholders.
● Experience implementing project management principles (e.g. project plans, work breakdown structures (WBS), and cost analysis).
● Knowledge of system supportability concepts (logistic support elements).
● Demonstrated experience implementing project management principles and managing, tracking, and coordinating a wide range of actions, documents, and tasks through completion.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
● Master’s degree in business or engineering
● Past direct experience in Modeling and Simulation M&S.
● Demonstrated experience managing, coordinating, and facilitating a staff in a DoD environment.
● Demonstrated experience planning, directing, coordinating, and managing the offeror’s proposed methodologies and approach of a project similar in size and scope as referenced in this to include manpower utilization, procurement of Tools and ODCs, standards, training, problem resolution, employee relations (including subcontractors, cost, budget, and managing to milestones).
● Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Program Manager (PM) Certification.
● Past direct experience with DD254s and subcontractor management.
● Excellent working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
The Project Director (PD) will function as the primary POC for the Government and provide overall leadership and guidance for all contractor personnel assigned to the Task Order (TO) including assigning taskings to contractor personnel, supervising on-going technical efforts, and managing overall TO performance. The PD is ultimately responsible for the quality and efficiency of the TO to include both technical issues and businesses processes. The PD will have the ability to make decisions for the contractor’s organization in response to Government issues, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic, and resource limitations issues. The PD shall work on-site at the Camber location in Honolulu, HI and will be required to occasionally travel to CONUS and OCONUS contractor facilities, government offices and military bases.
Camber is now part of the Integrated Mission Solutions Group of Huntington Ingalls Industries Technical Solutions Division.
Camber Corporation employs a diverse mix of skilled professionals who apply their knowledge and experience to creating innovative new solutions for a variety of Government, commercial, and international customers.
Founded as an 8(a) company in 1990, Camber Corporation’s management had the entrepreneurial vision to recognize how existing and emerging technologies could help solve long-standing as well as newly identified problems in the public sector market.
Camber’s initial success with our first customers brought additional work resulting in the hiring of energetic and creative new employees. Within five years, Camber was named to Inc. ’s list of fastest growing companies in the United States (1995, 1996) specializing in: Aviation Sensors and Simulations; Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives (CBRNE) research and development; training and logistical support; project management using Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS); training; and information technology support.
Camber graduated from its 8(a) status in 1998 and has continued to add highly specialized capabilities to its portfolio of services to include: Agile Software Engineering & IT; All Hazards; Modeling, Simulation and Training; Unmanned Systems, Intelligence Analysis and Operations; and Engineering and Management. We are accredited in national and international standards, including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000, and CMMI ML-3, and use these standards to ensure our services and products are consistent and of the highest quality.
Camber Corporation is headquartered in Huntsville, AL with a major workforce concentration in the Washington D.C. / National Capital Region and other locations in the U.S., Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Camber Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled