Camber Corporation Security Analyst 16024 in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Camber is seeking a Security Analyst for the U.S. Air Force Software Testing Lab.
An Authorizing Official (AO) for the U.S. Air Force requires a Security Analyst to provide software reviews, evaluations and assessments to the Security Control Assessor (SCA) and support programs with implementing cybersecurity throughout the software development life cycle.
• Using existing authorization documents, create an inventory of all software that requires Assessment or Authorization from an AO. The format and fields of the inventory will be specified by the SCA. The inventory should be updated monthly and is a deliverable.
• Develop and publish an Approved Products list on a government provided SharePoint Site. This list will contain all software that has been approved by an AO.
• Develop and publish the procedures and methodologies for assessing software. SCA concurrence with the document’s contents is required before publishing. This document will be a deliverable and it should be updated quarterly.
• Perform Static Code Analysis on source code and prepare a standardized report to an AO and Program Office detailing any vulnerabilities found.
• The team should integrate itself into the software development lifecycle of programs and provide the following services:
- Consult programs on secure coding practices and advocate for security to be included in the software development life cycle.
- At the request of a Program Management Office, perform static code analysis to assist in the System Engineering Technical Review Process.
• Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• 5 years minimum experience in the fields of Software Development, Computer Programing or Malware Analyst
• Experience with static code analysis tools like Fortify and Veracode
• Experience with network monitoring tools like Wireshark and TCPDUMP
• Experience analyzing vulnerabilities
• Professional certifications such as CISSP and CSSLP
Clearance: Secret clearance required. The selected applicant will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Travel Requirements: Travel will be required.
Camber Corporation is part of the Integrated Mission Solutions Group of HII’s Technical Solutions division. Integrated Mission Solutions Group is a leading provider of Agile Software Engineering and Information Technology solutions; All Hazards services; Modeling, Simulation, and Training solutions and services; Unmanned Systems support; Intelligence Analysis and Operations; and Engineering and Management services to Department of Defense, Federal, and commercial customers.
Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber), a subsidiary of Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII) is headquartered in Huntsville, AL. From Camber’s founding in 1990, we have grown to 32 offices, positioned to provide responsive support to our customers across the United States. We deploy personnel to support our customers globally, including many locations in Asia, Africa, and Europe, providing daily interface on technical, programmatic, and operations issues. Overall, more than 1,600 Camber professionals deliver ISO 9001:2008-certified and CMMI ML3 high-value solutions to customers worldwide.
Camber Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled